Blog BlogLovin Instagram Pinterest

Monday, August 22, 2011

Boone Vacay Sneak Peek!

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!  And pretty sad about it.  I love vacation!

I had big plans for a detailed and very picture-oriented post of our weekend vacation and Mike & Sarah's wedding, but my computer did not want to cooperate, as it crashed mid-post.  I was hoping it was a sign that the computer realized Monday was right around the corner and was dreading the beginning of another work week as much as I am?!  No such luck, as it turned right back on - I just couldn't find the energy to re-do the post.  Anyway, here is a sneak peak of the weekend:
As you can see, the dress fit but was a little tight (story of my life these days!), and therefore the teeny tiny bump was out in full force.  It was a wonderful weekend and I can't wait to share the details with you all...so stay tuned!

Hope your weekends were all as spectacular as mine was!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

More from The Baum Squad:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...